Disruption in Banking and Insurance, Singapore 1 March 2017
Fintech 2.0: Cooperation with FI and Start-Ups with No PR but with Clear Examples
True Global Ventures has held 14 highly praised Disruption in Banking and Insurance events in Stockholm (November 2015), London (January 2016), Paris (January 2016), San Francisco (April 2016), Stockholm (April 2016), Singapore (April 2016), Beijing (May 2016), Hong Kong (May 2016), New York (June and September 2016), Stockholm (November 2016), Singapore (November 2016), Shanghai (January 2017) and Mumbai (February 2017). We are stringing together fintech trends and what banking and insurance in the future might look like. We showcase growth stage fintech startups, identify future trends and help bring the industry together.
We are coming back with our appraised panels on cooperation between Financial Institutions and Start-ups with no PR and providing clear concrete examples. Look forward to an engaging discussion with top industry leaders in Fintech!
The event is held at Lattice80 (8th floor) on 80 Robinson Road in Singapore on March 1.
13:00 – 13:30 Networking and Registration
13:30 – 13:40 Asian Fintech Trends and Hubs and Evolution of Sandboxes
- Dusan Stojanovic, Director and Founder of True Global Ventures with 9/18 exits and 3 exits in a week in 2012 awarding him “Business Angel of the Year” in 2013
13:40 – 13:50 One of the most Global Investors based out of Singapore
- Soo Boon Koh, Founder and Managing Partner of iGlobe Partners
13:40 – 14:05 Three Main Objectives for Fintech Eco-system and How to Achieve Them in 2017
- Bernard Wee, Executive Director, Financial Markets Development and Payments & Technology Solutions of MAS
14:05 - 14:30 Coffee/ Networking Break
14:30 – 15:20 Banks Embracing Innovation: Faster Tangible Results
- Benny Chan, Executive Director of Group Channels & Digitalization of UOB
- Gregory Morwood, SVP, Head of Strategy & Planning, Digital Bank of DBS Bank
- Gerald Mackenzie, Digital Private Bank of Credit Suisse
- Ajay Jain, Dy Global Head, Global Subsidiaries, Corporate & Institutional Banking of Standard Chartered
- Guy Mounier, CEO & Co-founder of CustomerMatrix - Technology helps salespeople anticipate customer needs and risks, and recommend what to do next.
15:20 – 15:50 Coffee/ Networking Break
15:50 – 16:30 Future of Marketing and AI Impact: Will Agencies be Disrupted?
- Norliza Kassim, Head, Digital Engagement & Content, Group Brand and Marketing of Standard Chartered
- Tomasz Kurczyk, Digital Transformation Director of AXA
- Shwetank Verma, Director Collab (Open Innovation) of Metlife
- John Ng, Head of Innovation and Partnerships, Business Transformation of Publicis Media
- Caspar Schlickum, CEO of Wunderman
- Christian Joerg, CEO of Opentopic – Opentopic delivers Sia with Watson – The Cognitive Bot Making your Marketing Smart. Artificial Intelligence for Marketers to gain Real Insights, Personalize at Scale and Predict Success. Clients already in the US, France, Germany and Singapore
16:30 – 17:00 Networking and Drinks
17:00 – 17:40 Distribution Power: Tech Platforms x Startups Equal Results
- Lee J. Volante, Head of Strategic Engagement, Asia Pacific of Temenos
- David Miller, Developer Marketing & Evangelism Lead – APAC of Microsoft
- Pranav Seth, SVP, Head of E-business, Business Transformation and Fintech & Innovation group at OCBC Bank
- Pavel Bains, CEO of Bluzelle - Bluzelle is accelerating financial inclusion through a suite of products that brings new customers to financial services companies. It’s next-gen technology connects mobile wallets across different countries allowing for faster and cheaper payments. Bluzelle’s KYC system enables faster on-boarding of new customers.
17:40 – 18:00 Successful $25million Funding
- Rosaline Koo, CEO and Founder of ConneXionsAsia
18:00 – 18:30 Networking and Drinks
18:30 – 20:00 Dinner (By Invitation Only)
LATTICE80, the world’s largest FinTech Hub, prides itself on creating an ecosystem for FinTech startups to collaborate, connect and co-create. The mission of the independent not for profit hub is to offer FinTech companies the opportunity to tap on the rich network and resources to develop smart technologies and springboard to international success. It boasts an impressive technological infrastructure that corporate members can leverage & lay a foundation to create a truly unique world-class community.
CustomerMatrix brings the power of cognitive computing to big data within the financial services industry. Their clients capture stunning revenue results by growing their customer relationships and delivering upsells and cross sells with their uniquely global, lightweight and compliant, machine learning platform. Prepackaged and preconfigured for rapid rollout, this is a solution that employees love to adopt because it enhances their own performance. Customer Matrix believes that cognitive computing partnered with human intellect is a power force for change in business.
Bluzelle is accelerating financial inclusion through a suite of products that brings new customers to financial services companies. It’s next-gen technology connects mobile wallets across different countries allowing for faster and cheaper payments. Bluzelle’s KYC system enables faster on-boarding of new customers.
Opentopic delivers Sia with Watson – The Cognitive Bot Making your Marketing Smart. Artificial Intelligence for Marketers to gain Real Insights, Personalize at Scale and Predict Success. Clients already in the US, France, Germany and Singapore